Tuesday, April 18, 2006


So I turned 40 today, and with the inspiration of my good friend Steve Griffiths, decided I'd treat myself to a blog. In years past, I would drink until I puked or done something really ridiculous like pull a thousand meters for every year I was celebrating. But in a day and age of technology, why not do something really advanced? So blog I go.

The picture next door is indeed me. Notice the white knuckles and the wrinkled brow as this life like crit racer navigates the Menlo Park Crit. Shortly after this pic was taken, a bone jarring crash erupted right next to me. Thank goodness for tear away underware. I went on to a very apathetic 8th place, too scared to sprint. Having grown up on the dirt and being a great descender, I often find myself overwhelmed in crits. Very impressive to those who seem to ride with no fear at all. See you at the next post.

Johnny GoFast

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

You have to go fast in crits racing that MarioChipoMachine of yours.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

Go Scalpjob... Griff is the KING

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home