Friday, September 01, 2006


Random things that have crossed my mind lately:

1) Somewhere Floyd has to be screaming, "Tyler...get off my side!!!"

"It was sad to see the Tour start under such a cloud, but I was happy to see it end with such an inspiring finish for Floyd Landis. The fallout since has been fairly devastating to watch. The morning the news broke, my wife and I felt physically sick for Floyd. We knew exactly what he was experiencing; the confusion, the terror, the disbelief. We wouldn’t wish any of what we’ve endured over the last two years on anyone, let alone Floyd. We were startled to see the firestorm in the media and how quickly everyone formed such strong opinions with so little information available. For our part, we fully support Floyd. The accusers have had their say, now it’s time to give Floyd the chance to make sense of what is going on around him." Tyler Hamilton

Right, and me thinks thou both doust protest too much.


2) As reported to me by my brother via a friend of his who has a brother that is friends with New England Patriot and San Mateo's very own Tom Brady. Apparently Tom was throwing a party recently and this young lady friend of my brothers was invited. Apparently she opened the wrong door to find none other than our very own Lance Armstrong snorting coke out of a bowl with Lindsey Lohan. Of course I have no reason to doubt this young lady who I've never met, but it seems a stretch that Lance would have received the memo on performance enhancing drugs but failed to read the handout on recreational ones. But there was that cat named Pantani who Lance like to hang out with...hmmmm....


3) If Eddy Merckx is the cannibal, would that make his.....

....son Axel the Vegan?

Hope you have a great weekend and that the Challenge before you or the Giro Day SF is what you make it to be. See you out there spinning around.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home