Tuesday, October 31, 2006



Thought I'd kick it up a notch a do a little video posting. As my reader knows, a few things are really killing me about now. One is getting in and out of bed and the other is laughing. One of my joker friends sent me this and I was flopping about the rock pile alternately laughing and wincing in pain.

Found myself wondering if it would be okay to pop Vicodin and go for a ride? There is definitely a line being crossed if I'm not well enough to go it without. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the mend and that maybe the bike isn't too far away. Then, I wake up in the morning feeling like there is a 100lb wedge being forced between my ribs. After I get up the room doesn't stop spinning for about 30 seconds. Finally the nausea clears and things stabalize and I can go about my business. Later, after lunch I'd say, after a couple of "Vikki's" have had a chance to dance about my veins, my ribs feel okay and I start entertaining delusions of grandeur. Would it be cool to get on the bike in this state? Would that be performance enhancing? Is it worth it? I've got a ways to go and I'm leaning toward doing nothing until I can manage the pain without, but it does beg the question, doesn't it? What do you think? Hope you are well and damn it, don't make me laugh.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home