Friday, May 25, 2007



Hey Man, back from the Bahamas. Our travel day on Wednesday had so much blog material coming at me, I have been unable to find the words to accurately describe it all. I'm sure I will get to it eventually. So I talked to the Griffociraptor last week about the hotel in the Bahamas where we eventually ended up. He was out there last year for a junket thing and relayed all sorts of useful information regarding my impending experience. At one point he said that he saw Bruce Springsteen hanging by the pool. I asked him if he yelled out anything clever like, "hey Bruce...this is my home town." Or, "I was born in the USA too." Griff said no. So I went to the hotel with the soul intention of outdoing Griff. We here at Beatsgriffracing are totally committed to complete and total domination. This is not simply limited to the bike. Anyway, I'm cruising along and I come upon this absolute mountain of a man. At first I had no idea who he was but I saw a hotel employee shake his hand so I asked him who he was. He told me it was Shaq. Shortly thereafter he turned around and sure enough, it was the man. He's huge. I wanted to tell him I loved his work in Kazaam, but I whimped out. Still, I think my celeb kicks the crap out of Griffs. More to follow but in the meantime, stay happy.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

Did you foul him? That's what I would have done.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home