Monday, September 08, 2008

Went to the Griffociraptors on Saturday night for Griffapalooza II. What a blast. The party got roaring around
5pm with the food going on shortly thereafter. The Griff's spring for a two man band type set up and they play all sorts of great music. There are kids everywhere and I can never figure out if they or their half in the bag parents are having more fun. There was lots of swimming in the new cement pond they got for themselves. I spent more than my fair share of the time in the pool chucking the little ones about. Tulip Griff was pouring liberal amounts of tequila which seemed like a really good idea at the time. Most of us spent the night having set up tents and the like in the back yard. As with all things, this story ends up sadly as most wore that look of nausea the next day. In handicapping the event, I'd say that Tulip came out the worst with me a close second (although that may be solely because I personally experienced my own hangover--others may make a case that they suffered more). But I will say this, I'm still hurting today as well. And I'd do it all again and can't wait for more next year.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger Clare Carver said...

OH man I wish we could have been there it sounds like a blast!! If Brian hadn't been bottling that day I KNOW he would have been there.. I'm gonna have to work on a farm sitter for next year!! We missed you guys - all of you!! Big love the Farmers with too many projects... c and b

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home