Thursday, May 18, 2006


Coors Light, I love every ounce of you,
You've made me smile since 1982,
Though some may say you're not a legitimate beer,
You are my racers choice, just to be clear.

I can drink you until the sun goes down each day,
Get up and race and still feel pretty much okay,
And though I probably shouldn't drink you at all,
You've been a friend to me and it's been been a ball.

Zach's pizza, I love every slice of you,

You get better with every mouthful I can chew,

Though your loaded up with carbs and calories,

Your crust and zest bring me down to my knees.

My seasons nearing a close, and that's too bad,

But beer and pizza soon will make me glad,

Not too much, however, cross is on the plan,

Come fall I'll be a very disciplined man.

Here's to you.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger nosajpalnud said...

the best and worst all in one post.....

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home