Thursday, June 21, 2007


Well, it's that time of year again. The annual camping trip to Felton is upon us. Normally we've attached ourselves to the whole Thomas the Tank Engine non-sense, but not this year. The kids are a little beyond that, but we will still hit the Roaring Camp to grab the train down to the Boardwalk. As usual, we will be with the Griffociraptor brood. Which is great because Griff's wife Tulip has the "thirst" as they say, and she is fun to hammer a few beers with.

Seems now the biggest thing facing me and the Griff is what weapon to bring. Originally I was thinking the road bike, but now as we near the weekend, some of that single track they have out Nicene way is calling to me like a siren. Got a call into my boy to get his thoughts. As for the rest of you, kiss the person to your left and tell them that you love them. Can't hurt unless the person to your left is a guy with a tattoo that says: Don't Kiss Me You Hippie Freak.

Johnny GoFast

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

We are lame for missing this. Lame. I blame my wife, of course. Plus that Sunday car pick-up for a pleasant ride to SFO, then an ugly trip to Moscow so I can try out the Visa that took $325 and a pint of blood to obtain. Lovely. We'll be there just long enough to find our hotel and then fly back to the UK just to keep me wondering what time zone I'm on.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

That's a classic comment Oz. "I blame my wife of course" Yeah, me too. Whenever anything goes right.

I was on Johnny's site looking for a weekend write up so I don't have to do one.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home