Sunday, September 02, 2007



So what do you see? Every once in a while your children let you know that you're on the right track with this whole parenting thing. On the way to a family outing today, I started pumping my kid Jackson about his first week in kindergarten. You see, in my effort to win Father of the Year, I went fishing last week 200 miles north of Winnipeg. When you are using Winnipeg as your reference point and you couple that with the fact that you miss one of the monumental moments of your kids life, believe me, the wifeage will cast a dour look your way. Anyway, I ask Jackson about his teacher and whether she's nice and all. Maile chimes in, "does she have an old face?" I chuckle and then I hear Jackson say, "yes. (see hag above)" And then Quietly he adds, "she's really nice, but we probably shouldn't talk about her face." Somebody, and probably the wife (see beautiful face above) who wasn't up fishing probably is having an impact in a positive way. And ain't that grand. Anyway, when I'm able, I'll have all sorts of tales about fish and the big one that got away. Come Tuesday when I can upload some of the stuff I captured, I'm sure you'll be impressed. At the present, I'm trying to figure out how to reintegrate my ass back onto the bike. Hope you are well.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me lucky, I see a young babe. Try as I might, cant see the hag. Wait, does that mean Ive been permanently beer-goggled?

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home