Friday, August 03, 2007


Excuse me if I'm a little slow today. Had a friend of mine from Minnesota drop in on me yesterday with the brood. Holy smokes, they've got four kids and all of them a pistol. We swam and ate and drank and giggled and horsed around and barely slept. The kids did the same. It was great catching up, but now I'm playing catch up as the whirlwind swept out the door at 9:30am for destinations east (Northstar at Tahoe) and a family vacation. But they'll be back in a week or so and I'll be ready. Barely. The picture above is the little ones being more silly than hungry. My philosophy...you got a narrow window of opportunity to eat. If you'd rather screw around, so be it. Next meal is in 12 hours, thanks for coming to the table. The wifeage gives them 18 warnings. Anyway, see you at Ft. Ord tomorrow. I'll be the one with fading fitness at the back. Go easy pleasy.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home