Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So I'm either being punked by one or more of you, I received a timely spam e-mail with untold viruses contained within, or Facebook shoots an early warning missile across ones bow before they remove the offending pictures. Take a read below:

Hello,

You uploaded a photo that violates our Terms of Use, and this photo has been removed. Facebook does not allow photos that attack an individual or group, or that contain nudity, drug use, violence, or other violations of the Terms of Use. These policies are designed to ensure Facebook remains a safe, secure and trusted environment for all users, including the many children who use the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page at http://www.facebook.com/help.php?topic=wphotos.

The Facebook Team


So I went and reviewed the many photos of the boy and me living country in the Northwoods of Canada and they're all still there. Including but not limited to: nudity (naked boating and cliff jumping), drug use (in many photo's I'm clearly drinking beer and in one, the boy is what would appear to be passed out from a rough night with the bottle), and violence (cruelty to animals/fish probably would qualify). I'm sure when I get home tonight there will be a couple of feds on my doorstep with a few questions to ask. Maybe I should open up a MySpace page and complete the whole creep show thing. Anyway, hope you are well.

Johnny GoFast

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the insinuation, but I didn't do it. Despite my loathing of new technology, I am no unibomber.

I looked over your blog photos of Canada and can't say the photos of you without a suit on offend,but that shot of you IN a suit up in Shasta awhile back defintely qualifies as material that should be removed.

-Smiff

10:19 AM  
Blogger Clare Carver said...

I didn't report you but I would indeed KILL you if I where your son - I'd take that off by the time he's 12 or so...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home