Monday, June 28, 2010


Some of my more insensitive friends who long ago kicked their feminine side to the curb, told me that if I didn't move the sunset post down the line, they'd pull my "man" card. Like the wifeage would even let me carry one of those anymore. Anyhow, popped up to Truckee on Saturday evening with the girl to get the vacation started. The wifeage had to stay behind because the boy was participating in a lacrosse clinic and was due on Sunday evening. So Sunday I put in some serious pool time with the girl. Which was great right up until the point that I got up from my lounge chair to go get another beer from the bar when the girl yelled as loud as she could, "Daddy, your butt is hanging out the back window!" Now I have to admit that I've shed some serious pounds since the launching of Project Johnny 3.0, so I hiked up my swim trunks thinking I was flashing a little butt crack. That's when Maile yelled, "no Daddy! There's a big rip and your entire right butt cheek is hanging out!" Of course at this point, the entire pool area was now staring at me and openly chuckling. My face changed a few shades to the redder, and I quietly asked Maile to bring me a towel. Which she did, and I scraped up what was left of my dignity and continued on. Bravely. Kind of a rough start to the vacation, but what's a vacation without a little nudity right. Hope you are well.

Johnny BareFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home