Thursday, November 09, 2006


GOFAST DOMINATES THE COMPETITION IN TODAYS LUNCHTIME RIDE

In todays running of the Indoor Exercise Cycle Lunchtime Stage Race held at 24HourCheese in Concord California, Johnny GoFast dominated the competition with style and ease otherwise not exhibited in this club for some time. "I definitely had my eye on the small asian chick on the recumbant like machine," said GoFast as he towelled off after his ride. "But I noticed that her pedal stroke faltered each time she flipped her magazine page. I knew that if I struck at the right moment, she wouldn't be able to go with me. As she neared the end of one of her pages, I pounced and that was the last I saw of her," he went on to say. GoFast clad in his Pegasaurus outfit was clearly the class of the field as he raced against aging older men and women that were seemingly out of place in their gym shorts and tee shirts. "I've worked hard to earn my sponsorships and I race hard for them," GoFast said in response to beating a field of unsponsored riders. When asked what his future race plans held GoFast went on to state, "I'll be back tomorrow to defend. I really put a lot into the effort today so I hope I have the sensations in the legs for another great performance. I'll more than likely stick with the asian rider again and keep an eye out for attacks. If I'm feeling good, I'll look to attack in the final minutes to add to my lead." Tomorrows stage is an hour long and will cover the exact same terrain as today. We will have complete live coverage starting at 11:58am.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

they all think you're doping.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home