Friday, December 14, 2007



So I had some other material planned, but I just stumbled onto this. With a little research, I discovered that this thing is good for baseball, football, hockey, etc. It will probably even work for bike riding, but then again, avoidance is the best option there. For those of you out there looking for last minute gift ideas, I think this thing is the bomb. Especially if the loved one you know is a lot like me...prone to say the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wifeage. Also, if your giftee has my management style, it may be the perfect gift. Speaking from experience, more than once I've wished I was wearing one of these things after the dreaded review. Anyway, thought you'd be pleased with yet another fascinating gift idea.

See you Monday. Headed to the hills to get the boy on them slopes. Hopefully the wife can ski with the boy as I get the girl a little further into the process of loving the sport. Right now she's content to sit at the base and munch on the snacks. And as we all know, that isn't exactly skiing. Hope you are well.

Johnny GoFast

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hmmm...testicleeees?

He really didn't flinch...I did!
I read about this in the paper the other day...good to see the video as proof. I'll be sure that Chieko gets the message!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Wonder said...

Skiing? You rock. Is there anything you don't do fast? Oh yea, according to Griff, there might be. Anyway, miss ya' man. Look forward to the next HOP ride.

12:03 AM  
Blogger duncanjr said...

Hmmmmm... Testicules was a Roman God; no? Perhaps Mayan; porque no?

I just want to know why Mr. GoFast doesn't have a picture of himself on the front page of his blog. Well? Hows about a Little Slugger Story? Spring Training coming up and all... tis the season; or adapted to football, hockey, etc. ... that would werk fine.

U(N)5M

2:32 PM  
Blogger biga said...

The video link is down, perhaps I can suggest this one.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh61o5PzJvA&rel=1

9:44 PM  
Blogger jdub-sama said...

JGF-
Wake up. It's 2008. Where have you gone?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home