Monday, November 05, 2007


Well lookie here, I've got another letter in my mail bag. That makes two in the last week. I'm slowly picking up some steam with my readership. This weeks letter comes from Mike Vomund of Danville, California. I've gotten to know Mike through the Pegasaurus Racing Team. I like the way he rides. He goes hard at every opportunity and loves to make people suffer. Last year he won a major award for being the Best Closet Reader of This Blog as voted on by me. Anyway, somehow he got wind of the fact that I've been blogging as him. I was hoping to get away with this shenanigan for a few more weeks, but I guess the jig is up based on the following letter:

Dear Johnny-

Hmmmm a mystery!!!!!!!

I return from one of those fitness robbing weeks on the road and figure I'd catch up on some of my favorite bloggers. One click leads to another and before I know it I'm shocked to see that someone has stolen the Vomonster moniker, even more shocking is that it's "lit up" to indicate a real life link.

Curiousity draws me to learn more, so I click "Vomonster".

My eyes must have popped out of the socket - there in real life (if there such thing on the web) is a Vomonster Blog site.

My Sherlock Holmes instincts tell me there is only one writer as witty as the one who put this together - and that is you Mr. Go Fast. The mystery writer missed of few facts, but I must admit he (or she) got 95% right (at least outside the petrochemical industry discussion) and I found myself chuckling at how spot on you nailed it.

So Mr. Go Fast - I certainly won't have the blog skills of many out there - but I'd like to reclaim my moniker (I think I even have some stuff in the vault). Can you give me the password, or whatever in the heck I need to work that blog thing.

Thanks
Mike (off to go attack on the first rollers on highland) Vomund



Anyway, I've set up a link to The VoMonster Blogspot on my site if you want to give him a read. I remember when I launched my blogsite to a virtual pin drop. His comes with some posts and comments already. I guess that's what you can enjoy when you call Johnny GoFast your teammate. Hope you are well. My legs hurt from racing yesterday.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home