Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That's laugh out loud shit right there and probably typifies why it is that I love cross racing the most. The guy doing the spitting is absolutely hilarious. I've raced near/with him in the past and he almost does the color commentary during the race. I listen and when I can, chuckle. Last year at the Coyote Point race, I was just in front of him going up the hill when my chain snapped. Like any great comedian, he was quick with a quip. As he passed he said, "looks like somebody is drinking the beer a little earlier than they planned." And he was right. I like being a Fargonad, mos def, but if I didn't, I think my resume would already be in to dfl. Those boys know how to approach this whole racing thing. See you out there rollin' but keep your beer in your mouth. I don't go for those kind of hand-ups.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home