Monday, November 24, 2008

So instead of doing the Thanksgiving Day Worlds (what an absolutely horrible name), I was talking with a fellow Fargonad and mentioned that mountain bike ride they do over out of Fairfax. I've done this a few times in the past and as I recall, it had a huge grin factor. Does this thing still go off and are there any people interested in hooking up? Would need to coordinate a time and a place. I've always done it in association with somebody that knew what the hell they were doing. Is it pretty self explanatory? The other guy that is interested has never done it. Let me know. Hope you are well. My hip is no better and I'm starting to get concerned that my racing may be done for. Crap out loud.

Johnny GoFast

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, I'll be there. Riding an ancient bike. Shooting for 7:30 at the Java Hut (across from Sunshine Cyclery) and rolling 8ish. Will be carrying whiskey. Know the route, and other routes. Love this ride!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Gianni said...

Bummer about the hip-

hope it makes a comeback quick.

Racing goes all year now it seems- I'll be doing the race in February even.

Marin MTB is much better than Turkey Worlds/ Crashfest.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Johnny GoFast said...

Morgan-
I will shoot for the Java Hut about the same time and try and find you. I laughed out loud about the whiskey part. Whiskey and bikes are just hard to imagine in the same sentence. The wifeage got a kick out of it too.

Gianni-
Hip is feeling good this morning, but it always does that to me. Then later in the day it starts to get really sore and ruins everything. Last year I rode that Turkey Worlds thing and feared for my life. Not going to happen this year.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home