Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Had a bit of an issue today with PayPal. Tried to send somebody some money and PayPal wanted some bank information from me that only can be picked off of a check. Okay PayPal, let's think about this one. If I was in charge of the check book and could actually write a check and send it to somebody, why the hell would I need you? Asking my wife for the check book is akin to asking to get beat up for misspending family funds. No thank you. In the end I had to go to the wife anyway and deal with the, "you spent how much on what!?!" conversation. So PayPal, I hate to say it, but you are no longer my payment pal. Adios. Moving on. Rode up to the Junction today. As many of my reader know, the last time I tried such a feat, I ended up on my head. Happy to report that I kept the rubber side down this time. I am in pathetic shape and almost broke the scale this morning first by standing on it and then by chucking it out the window. Which all translates into shockingly slow movements up the hill. It's amazing how fast we lose whatever it was we had. On the way home I saw my wifes car parked in front of a gymnastics place. Being a man of numbers, I was able to put two and two together and found my wife with the kids inside. My wife was reading a book while the kiddiewinks were attending some gymnoclass. I sneaked up, ever so slow, stealthlike and leaned in and stole a kiss. My wife blushed and then smiled and then looked at me standing there and then disappointed like went back to reading her book. Actually, I'm kidding, she was surprised and happy which made me happy. I stayed and watched the kids tumble around for a while which was fun as well. Jackson is pretty coordinated and can accomplish most of the exercises. Maile is a lot like me in that she freelances her way through the exercises doing her own thing be it to the instructors approval or not. Doesn't seem to slow her down one bit. I like that. Anyway, hope you all are having a great day.

Johnny GoFast

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

softy

8:32 AM  
Blogger Johnny GoFast said...

OV-is that a fat joke?

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home