Monday, October 15, 2007


-Somewhere, Griff is thinking about how he pollaxed me in the Sac CX race and he's probably giggling to himself.

-Somewhere, I'm thinking about the same thing and wondering how he did it when he was so drunk the night before that the room was spinning when he went to bed. Although I'm probably not giggling.

-Somewhere, my little boy is thinking about fishing or skiing or running and jumping and playing with any number of people his size.

-Somewhere, I'm thinking the same thing.

-Somewhere, my little girl is no doubt enthusiastic about something.

-Somewhere, my heart swells at the thought.

-Somewhere, my wife is thinking about what to make for dinner.

-Somewhere, I'm thinking about eating anything. I'm damn hungry all the time.

Well, that's all I've got for you today. I've been a little out of it lately and I hope to be up to my regular blog jocularity shortly. Hope you are well.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger Wonder said...

Great to read whatever something you're thinkin' about Speedster

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home