Thursday, February 21, 2008


So the Griffociraptor sent me a link in which I can view the TOC live here from the rock pile. Have to admit that at first I found it kind of cool. But later it dawned on me as I became more and more annoyed, that Griff is trying to get me to saw my own head off. It's one of those things were at first you can't quite put your finger on it, but then you realize something is definitely pissing you off. It could be the lawn mower whinning somewhere in the distance as you sit there on the couch trying to watch the (insert whatever it is that you watch here) on TV. Or it could be when you realize that the annoying song in your head that won't go away is being piped in there subliminally from the overhead speakers at the grocery store. Whatever the case may be, as I sat there at work today, I realized that what was really getting to me was the guy doing all the talking on the website. Turns out it is none other than Frankie Andreau who for what ever reason won't go away. Seems he got fired from some team recently. My guess is whoever was running that team got totally annoyed with his less that pro experienced type knowledge. I mean the guy spent some time racing at the highest level. Can't he give me something more than the break won't get away until it is comprised of riders that are no threat to the GC guys. Really Frankie? I hope they're paying you a lot to bore the shit out of me. At one point he was dropping a little John Tomac knowledge on some other "I don't have any carreer better than commentating on pro bike racing" dude who had never heard of Johnny T. He did cop to knowing Ned Overend but I have my suspicions. Anyway, somebody asked Frankie what happened to Danielson and why he was sucking so bad at this tour and Frankie stated he didn't want to speculate. Then he went on to speculate about all sorts of things regarding Danielson. I had to admit that I kept listening at this point to find out how bad it could get. When he brought up that pin-dick, argyle clad, look at me in my metrosexual framed glasses and trendy clothes holier than thou Jonathan Vaughters, I could stand no more. And though I didn't saw my own head off, I had to be content with the satisfaction of clicking the little red "x" on the browser. Somewhere Griff sits plotting his next diabolicle shennanigan, but the gloves are off. Never wake a sleeping giant, Griff because he might attack.

Johnny GoFast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home