Wednesday, October 31, 2007


What is it to pray? Good Lord, I don’t know, but someone recently said they would pray for me for my upcoming race. The comment was made on my blog in response to my mechanical situations I have had as of late. The comment was made by Griff, no less. I can only assume that he meant he would prey on me during my upcoming race because I thought the boy was a card carrying atheist. But then BorgBorg calls me and says that Griff must be an agnostic now. Holy moly, my boy got upgrade points. Anyway, big conversation today with Borgy whether there is or there isn’t the big man (or woman) in the sky. I’m convinced that Griff can’t spell and that he’s hungry despite putting his season officially to bed. As for me, I guess I hope he upgraded to not knowing.

Johnny GoFast

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Editor,
I see a problem brewing with your blog. Although its origins are based in your continuing desire to beat Griff about 1/2 your readers really want to hear about family and 1/2 are in for the riding. How do you plan on addressing this issue. I'll take my answer off the air.

Sincerely,
The First 1/2

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and since you seem to beat him (?) less and less often, much less finish, can we hear more Chieko smackdowns?

Sorry, Im late to this post, but I know you go back and check on the good ones...and you came out of the recent hibernation with a FLURRY. Lets hope the racing - and family adventures - have the same robustness.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Johnny GoFast said...

Wait a minute...this was a good one?

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? You do go back and read them, even the bad ones.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home