Thursday, November 01, 2007


With great apologies to my brother from another mother up in Truckee (Hint: He has three G's in his name), this post is the obligatory day after Halloween rambling. I'm not a big fan, but my kids and wife are, so I go along. As you can see from the photo, the boy went as a baseball player and the girl was a princess (hard to believe, I know). There was the school parades and the showing of the kiddiewinks to the folks down at the rockpile and such followed by the annual assault on Uncle Michael's house for pizza and beer and trick or treating. The kids hung in there but they were ragged by the end, no doubt.

So yesterday my boy asks me if there is a baseball player with his skin type. My wife is Japanese, so I figured he is starting to become self aware enough to know that his ass is not as white as mine. Perplexed, I started throwing out obscure Japanese baseball players or even Latino baseball players before I finally arrived at the obvious Ichiro. Later, my wife discovered that the only baseball player he knows is Barry Bonds who is arguably not Japanese. So I was asked to come up with a caucasian player and I blurted out JT Snow. He has to be the whitest of them all.

Enough about that. Got the Griffociraptor for a power sesh on Diablo this afternoon. Should be an old fashioned smack down. See G#@GG, a little something in there just for you.

Johnny GoFast

1 Comments:

Blogger ServiceCourse said...

so the stage is set.... I aim to get Grif's balls to drop out his body cavity and back to his sac- and I don't mean in some "gay" way....
ha ha ha, HA HA HA HA!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home